Job Type: Production Assistant
Location: Burnaby Head Office
About 49th Parallel Coffee Roasters
49th Parallel is a coffee company that calls the Pacific Northwest home. We source, roast, brew, and serve coffee we believe in and our customers love. Our cafes are a showcase for our coffee and service.
Our hard work and commitment to quality makes 49th Parallel a rewarding and exciting place to be. We want our customers to experience the wonders of great coffee we bring to the PNW from our partners at origin. Similarly, we want our partners in Colombia, Guatemala, Ethiopia, Kenya and Honduras to be proud of how we serve their coffee to our customers.
49th Parallel Coffee Roasters is looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic, and organized full-time producer/bottling assistant to join our team. Candidate must be available Sunday through Friday, anytime starting from 7am to 5pm.
- Making 49th Parallel home-made Almond milk and Hazelnut milk.
- Brewing beverages such as Cold Brew coffee, Iced tea and Sparkling Green Tea.
- Bottling, Labelling and Packing.
- Cleaning bottling facility.
- Communicate with team members and management to solve problems and improve service
- Love coffee
- Be able to regularly lift 40lbs or more
- Support a positive work environment
- Strong attention to detail and a healthy respect for cleanliness and sanitation
- Ability to multi-task with ease
- Respect for fellow employees needs and helping fellow employees to succeed in providing exceptional service our customers expect
Compensation: $14.25 per hour, 3 month probation, extended health program after 1 year of service.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition or political views.
If you think you are the right person for the job please send your resume and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org.We can't wait to hear from you!