Service Associate (Temp)
Overview: 49th Parallel Coffee Roasters is seeking to hire a temporary energetic candidate to join the service department.
Work Week: Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm Night Shift Flexibility upon request depending on needs. Minimum two nights per month. Early shift flexibility starting as early as 6:00 am.
- Minimum one year experience in the coffee industry.
- Familiar with using tools and/or power tools.
- Attention to details is a must.
- Ability/openness to develop or have existing skills in troubleshooting.
- Valid BC Drives License (Good Standing)-Some lifting and carrying (up to 50Lb).
- Ability to build strong internal working relationships and be an effective communicator.
- Have a “no job is too small” mentality: you roll up your sleeves, boldly jump in and get it done!
- Have ability to see a project through from beginning to end while demonstrating the ability to both multi-task effectively and prioritize tasks.
- Be results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team.
- Have a great sense of humor, positive outlook, and be able to effectively receive and communicate feedback.
Who we are: 49th Parallel Coffee Roasters is a Vancouver based Coffee Roastery founded in 2004. The company started small but with years of dedication to growing a customer base, 49th Parallel stands high in the ranks as one of Canada’s best specialty coffee companies. What sets us apart from other roasters is our commitment to direct trade, going direct to the farms to strengthen relationships and providing transparency in how we acquire and bring specialty coffee to our loyal customers.
If you think you are the right fit for the job please send your resume and hourly salary expectations through to email@example.com.