Thurlow - Barista
Job Type: Barista Position
Location: Thurlow Cafe
About 49th & Lucky's Doughnuts
49th Parallel is a coffee company that calls the Pacific Northwest home. We source, roast, brew, and serve coffee we believe in and our customers love. Our cafes are a showcase for our coffee and service.
Our hard work and commitment to quality make 49th Parallel a rewarding and exciting place to be. We want our customers to experience the wonders of great coffee we bring to the PNW from our partners at origin. Similarly, we want our partners in Colombia, Guatemala, Ethiopia, Kenya, and Honduras to be proud of how we serve their coffee to our customers.
Providing exceptional hospitality to our customers is paramount. Our customers mean everything to us and any new employee joining our team must have the following characteristics:
● Provide friendly, efficient and personal service to each customer striving for the highest level of customer satisfaction
● Create a rapport with customers by learning their names and favorite drinks
● Maintain high quality and consistent product standards
● Accurately process transactions in the POS system
● Taste coffee and espresso regularly to maintain familiarity with product and quality standards
● Communicate with team members and management to solve problems and improve service
● Support a positive work environment
● Strong attention to detail and a healthy respect for cleanliness and sanitation
● Ability to multi-task with ease
● Respect for fellow employees needs and helping fellow employees to succeed in providing exceptional service our customers expect
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, or political views.
We are looking for a full-time candidate who is available anytime starting from 5:30 am to 12:30 pm.
If you think you are the right person for the job please send your resume and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can't wait to hear from you!