OCD V2: ONA Distribution Tool
We are proud to be the Canadian Distributor for the OCD V2: ONA Distribution Tool. This OCD is self adjusting to accommodate the desired dose; has a rough, textured, non-slip design around the sides to provide grip and durability; and is made of brass to eliminate static electricity, allowing for more even extraction and a better tasting cup of coffee. Making delicious coffee is all about understanding variables and taking control of them. Distribution creates major variables standing in the road of quality and consistency. The OCD eliminates those inconsistencies.
Designed by Sasa Sestic, check out a video below.
- Has four angled slopes that consistently, efficiently and evenly glides the coffee around in a circle to create a puck of even density.
- Creates a perfectly flat surface to tamp upon, creating more consistent puck density.
- Can be adjusted to suit a range of doses, depending on specific roasting styles. This tool can even suit those using very low doses or larger baskets.
- Less channelling and micro-channelling, improper or rushed distribution, is more likely to channel which is disastrous to taste. Micro-channelling is also difficult to visually identify and is more likely to happen with inconsistent or no distribution, the OCD will remove this variable.
- Diameter: 58.5mm (fits both IMS and VST Basket, also most of old 58mm baskets)
- Approximate Weight: 490g
- Materials: Centre Part (Brass) x1, Adjuster (Anodized Aluminum) x1, Locker (Anodized Aluminum)