DIRECT TRADE COFFEE
Roasted medium, highlighting the sweetness and body of this traditional espresso. Expect flavours of Chocolate, Caramel and Raisin. Common Ground has an intensity level of 4-5 on the traditional Nespresso® Intensity Scale.
Each box contains 10 Nespresso® OriginalLine® compatible capsules.
Ingredients: Ground Arabica Coffee
Net Weight 53g (1.87oz)
See 49th's custom capsules brew guide here.
- Two years ago, we had an idea to come up with a coffee product where consumers can extract great tasting espresso by the press of a button. We have tasted coffees from different regions of the world, cupped with various grind settings, tested thousands of capsules to replicate our cafe experience in your home. After years of trials and planning with coffee experts, we have finally landed a product with the highest quality coffee in capsule format.
Name: Mountain Mogiana
Region: Alta Mogiana, São Paulo
Variety: Mundo Novo, Catuai
Elevation: 1000 - 1400 m.a.s.l
Processing Method: Natural
- Exporter / Producer: Fazenda Ambiental Fortaleza (FAF), Various Smallholders
- Origin: Colombia
- Name: Pasto Caldera
- Region: Nariño, Pasto
- Variety: Caturra, Castillo, Colombia
- Elevation: 1950 - 2090 m.a.s.l
- Processing Method: Fully Washed
Exporter / Producer: Azahar, Various Local Producers
49th Parallel Crop To Cup Story
FAF (Fazenda Ambiental Fortaleza) are a coffee exporter based in São Paulo, Brazil. Their aim is to enable sustainable coffee production by prioritizing cup quality, fair pricing and environmentally responsible growing practices.
Azahar are a specialty coffee exporter based in Armenia, Colombia. They work directly with farmers all over the county, investing in creating long-term, quality-focused relationships with producers and roasters.
1. Fill the water reservoir and turn on the machine by pressing the “solo” or “lungo” button
2. Shake the 49th Capsule for 2-3 seconds and insert the capsule into the machine
3. Place a cup on the tray and press the “solo” button for extraction
For the best result, please program the water volume of your machine before use and clean the machine by running a water cycle before and after the extraction. Once you set up the water volume, you do not need to set it up again.
How to program the water volume on your Nespresso® OriginalLine® Machine (Refer to manufacturer’s guide for complete instructions)
*Optimal yield is 22ml - 28ml
1. Turn on the machine and insert the capsule
2. Place a cup and press to hold down the Solo button while brewing. Release the button when the desired volume is reached.