DIRECT TRADE COFFEE
Roasted light-medium, enjoy a chocolaty sweet profile, perfect as your everyday espresso. Expect flavours of Milk Chocolate, Almond and Brown Sugar. Deja Vu has an intensity level of 3-4 on the traditional Nespresso® Intensity Scale.
Each box contains 10 Nespresso® OriginalLine® compatible capsules.
Ingredients: Ground Arabica Coffee
Net Weight 53g (1.87oz)
See 49th's custom capsules brew guide here.
- Two years ago, we had an idea to come up with a coffee product where consumers can extract great tasting espresso by the press of a button. We have tasted coffees from different regions of the world, cupped with various grind settings, tested thousands of capsules to replicate our cafe experience in your home. After years of trials and planning with coffee experts, we have finally landed a product with the highest quality coffee in capsule format.
Name: El Eden
Variety: Bourbon, Caturra, Catuaí, Pache, Catimor, Marselleza
Elevation: 1,620-1,920 m.a.s.l
Processing Method: Fully Washed
- Exporter / Producer: Origin Coffee Lab, Various Local Producers
49th Parallel Crop To Cup Story
In Cajamarca, Peru, Origin Coffee Lab are bettering the lives of producers all over the region by teaching better agricultural and financial practices as well as paying farmers a living wage for their coffee.
1. Fill the water reservoir and turn on the machine by pressing the “solo” or “lungo” button
2. Shake the 49th Capsule for 2-3 seconds and insert the capsule into the machine
3. Place a cup on the tray and press the “solo” button for extraction
For the best result, please program the water volume of your machine before use and clean the machine by running a water cycle before and after the extraction. Once you set up the water volume, you do not need to set it up again.
How to program the water volume on your Nespresso® OriginalLine® Machine (Refer to manufacturer’s guide for complete instructions)
*Optimal yield is 22ml - 28ml
1. Turn on the machine and insert the capsule
2. Place a cup and press to hold down the Solo button while brewing. Release the button when the desired volume is reached.