Blue Sky Espresso
DARK CHOCOLATE // INTENSE // MOLASSES
DOWNLOAD OUR COFFEE CARD
A dark roast espresso.
Blue Sky Espresso is our darkest coffee on offer. It's great for those seeking a low acidity coffee for either espresso or filter brewing. This Espresso has a distinct Southern Italian profile.
To see our straightforward approach to making delicious espresso, click here.
For all espresso we recommend the following parameters (for an 18g VST Precision Filter Basket):
- 18 grams of freshly ground coffee
- Timer for 28 - 32 seconds
- Pull 35 - 37 grams of liquid espresso
- Grouphead at 200 - 201° F
- 9 bars of pressure
For all filter coffee we recommend the following parameters:
- Brewing ratio: 1g coffee to 17g water
- Slurry temperature (coffee + water): 200 - 205 ̊F / 93 - 96 ̊C
- Extraction: 22 - 23%
- Producer: Varies
- Country: Varies
- Region: Varies
- Elevation: Varies
- Variety: Varies
- Harvest Year: Current crop
- Roast Level: Dark Espresso Roast