OCD V2: ONA Distribution Tool
We are proud to be the Canadian Distributor for the OCD V2: ONA Distribution Tool.
The new OCD is self adjusting to accommodate the desired dose; has a rough, textured, non-slip design around the sides to provide grip and durability; and is made of brass to eliminate static electricity, allowing for more even extraction and a better tasting cup of coffee.
Making delicious coffee is all about understanding variables & taking control of them. Distribution creates major variables standing in the road of quality & consistency. The OCD eliminates those inconsistencies.
- Has four angled slopes that consistently, efficiently & evenly glides the coffee around in a circle to create a puck of even density.
- Creates a perfectly flat surface to tamp upon, creating more consistent puck density.
- Can be adjusted to suit a range of doses, depending on specific roasting styles. This tool can even suit those using very low doses or larger baskets.
- Less channelling & micro-channelling, improper or rushed distribution, is more likely to channel which is disastrous to taste. Micro-channelling is also difficult to visually identify & is more likely to happen with inconsistent or no distribution – the OCD will remove this variable.
- Diameter: 58.5mm (fits both IMS and VST Basket, also most of old 58mm baskets)
- Approximate Weight: 490g
- Materials: Centre Part (Brass) x1, Adjuster (Anodized Aluminum) x1, Locker (Anodized Aluminum)
Designed by Sasa Sestic, check out a video below.