Decaf Colombia Magdalena SubscriptionAlmond • Pineapple • Raisin •
DIRECT TRADE COFFEE
Subscribe to this product now and get 20% OFF on your first order. Upcoming orders will receive a regular discount of 10% OFF. Please note you will only be able to cancel your subscription after 3 orders. Available from March 25th at 09:00 AM to April 12th at 12:00 PM PST.
This single-origin decaf coffee was decaffeinated at the Descafecol plant in Manizales, Colombia, through a special process using water and ethyl acetate from local sugar cane. Ethyl acetate's low boiling point enables gentle caffeine extraction and avoids excessive heat and pressure so the natural structure of the green coffee bean cells is retained. The result is an exceptionally complex decaf coffee.
Three bags per month or once every two weeks it's all up to you! Rather than pay a large upfront cost, you are billed with each shipment, and you can pause or cancel your subscription at any time. Plus, make on-the-fly adjustments whenever you like. To start, simply create an account.
- Producer: Groups of Smallholders
- Country: Colombia
- Region: Huila, Quindio, Narino
- Elevation: 1400-1600 m.a.s.l
- Variety: Caturra, Catuai, Bourbon
- Harvest Year: Current crop
- Roast Level: Medium Espresso Roast
Never be out of specialty coffee again! Coffee subscriptions are great ways of keeping fresh coffee on hand and exploring delicious coffees in your kitchen. Our subscriptions are easy to set up, you can cancel at any time, and it will save you up to 15% with each order.
How it Works
- Login or Create an Account.
- Just pick the style of coffee you like (single origin, blend, espresso, etc.)
- Choose the freshness frequency (how often you want us to deliver new coffee, pause anytime). Orders over $50 ship free!
- Wait for your order to arrive and enjoy freshly roasted coffee!