Middle School Espresso SubscriptionCocoa • Dried Fruit • Toffee •
DIRECT TRADE COFFEE
Looking for a rich medium espresso with toffee, cacoa notes and a dried fruit acidity? Middle School is roasted as a medium espresso to highlight these characteristics and is the culmination of our search for the richest and smoothest espresso we can create. We work daily to improve it, always seeking the perfect balance of richness and acidity.
Three bags per month or once every two weeks it's all up to you! Rather than pay a large upfront cost, you are billed with each shipment, and you can pause or cancel your subscription at any time. Plus, make on-the-fly adjustments whenever you like. To start, simply create an account.
- Producer: Groups of Smallholders
- Country: Ethiopia
- Region: Agaro, Jimma
- Elevation: 1850 - 2000 m.a.s.l.
- Variety: Local Heirloom
- Roast Level: Medium Espresso Roast
- Roast Origin: Ethiopia Biftu Gudina:Local Heirlooms / 1850 - 2000 m.a.s.l. (since April 28, 2020)
Never be out of speciality coffee again! Coffee subscriptions are great ways of keeping fresh coffee on hand and exploring delicious coffees in your kitchen. Our subscriptions are easy to set up, you can cancel at any time, and it will save you up to 15% with each order.
How it Works
- Login or Create an Account.
- Just pick the style of coffee you like (single origin, blend, espresso, etc.)
- Choose the freshness frequency (how often you want us to deliver new coffee, pause anytime). Orders over $50 ship free!
- Wait for your order to arrive and enjoy freshly roasted coffee!