Decaf Swiss Water Process SubscriptionCashew • Nutmeg • Sugarcane •
DIRECT TRADE COFFEE
The Swiss Water Process involves first soaking the coffee in pure water. The resulting green coffee extract is then passed through a carbon filter, specifically engineered to remove the caffeine molecule. The green coffee extract is then introduced to the coffee but without the caffeine. This process is simple in theory, but impressive to execute, since the coffee has to be exactingly dried and preserved to ensure the inherent flavor of the coffee remains relatively unscathed. Great as both a filter, and an espresso, the cup profile is sweet and subtle with flavors of cocoa, and caramel.
Three bags per month or once every two weeks it's all up to you! Rather than pay a large upfront cost, you are billed with each shipment, and you can pause or cancel your subscription at any time. Plus, make on-the-fly adjustments whenever you like. To start, simply create an account.
- Producer: Varies
- Country: Varies
- Region: Varies
- Elevation: Varies
- Variety: Varies
- Harvest Year: Current Crop
- Roast Level: Medium/Dark Espresso Roast
Never be out of speciality coffee again! Coffee subscriptions are great ways of keeping fresh coffee on hand and exploring delicious coffees in your kitchen. Our subscriptions are easy to set up, you can cancel at any time, and it will save you up to 15% with each order.
How it Works
- Login or Create an Account.
- Just pick the style of coffee you like (single origin, blend, espresso, etc.)
- Choose the freshness frequency (how often you want us to deliver new coffee, pause anytime). Orders over $50 ship free!
- Wait for your order to arrive and enjoy freshly roasted coffee!