Blue Sky Espresso
LOW ACIDITY // BITTER CHOCOLATE // INTENSE
A dark roast espresso.
Blue Sky Espresso is our darkest coffee offering. It's great for those seeking a low acidity coffee for either espresso or filter brewing.
Blue Sky Espresso has a distinct Southern Italian profile.
Here are the parameters that we've been using with Blue Sky Espresso (parameters for an 18g VST Precision Filter Basket)
- 18 grams of freshly ground coffee
- Timer for 28-32 seconds
- Pull 36-39 grams of liquid espresso
- Grouphead at 200-201° F
- 9 bars of pressure
For all types of filter coffee brewing, we recommend the following parameters:
- Brewing ratio: 1g coffee to 16-17g water
- Slurry temperature (coffee+water): 195-200° F
- Extraction: 19.5-20.5%
- Producer: Varies
- Country: Varies
- Region: Varies
- Elevation: Varies
- Coordinates: Varies
- Variety: Varies
- Harvest Year: Current crop