GABI MASTER A BREWER
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 16g coffee / 270g Water / 1:17 Brew Ratio
- Grind: Medium -Fine
- Pre-wet filter with hot water.
- Place Gabi + decanter onto scale. Add 16g ground coffee into filter.
- Tare Scale & start time.
* Tip: Use hotter water than typical to compensate the travel time of the water.
- Gently pour 30g of hot water over coffee.
- Gently agitate the bed with a spoon to ensure all grounds are wet.
- Place top of Gabi back onto bottom half.
- Add remaining water (240g) into brewer making sure not to overflow.
- Aim for an even flat bed of coffee after brewing.
- Stir your brew before drinking and enjoy!
- If the coffee tastes weak, thin or sour = grind finer.
- if the coffee tastes bitter, harsh or dry = grind coarser.