Last Updated: 2023-04-12
Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms") carefully before using the 49thcoffee.com website ("Website") operated by 49th Parallel Roasters Inc. ("us," "we," or "our"). Your access to and use of the Website is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use the Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you do not have permission to access the Website.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Website ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase, including, without limitation, your name, shipping address, billing address, and payment information.
By making a Purchase, you represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use any payment method(s) associated with your Purchase.
Shipping and Returns
All orders are shipped from our location in British Columbia, Canada, to addresses across North America. Shipping times and costs may vary depending on the destination and shipping method chosen. For more information on our shipping policies and return procedures, please refer to our [Shipping and Returns Policy] page.
The Website and its original content, features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of 49th Parallel Roasters Inc. and its licensors. The Website is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both Canada and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without our prior written consent.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by 49th Parallel Roasters Inc.
49th Parallel Roasters Inc. has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that 49th Parallel Roasters Inc. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such third-party websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of British Columbia, Canada, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Website and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Website.
As a user of the Website, you agree not to engage in any activities that:
• Violate any applicable laws or regulations, including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws, export control laws, or other laws in your jurisdiction.
• Conduct any fraudulent activity, including but not limited to impersonating another person or entity, or falsifying your identity or any information you provide to us.
• Access or attempt to access any non-public areas of the Website or our computer systems, or interfere with the technical operation of the Website or our systems, including through hacking, password mining, or other unauthorized means.
• Transmit or upload any content that contains viruses, worms, malware, or any other harmful or malicious code.
• Use the Website to send unsolicited commercial messages, spam, or any other forms of unauthorized advertising or solicitation.
• Collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the Website, or use the Website for any commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
• Disrupt, interfere with, or negatively affect the normal operation of the Website or other users' enjoyment of the Website, including but not limited to launching a denial-of-service attack or other similar harmful activities.
Enforcement and Termination
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to take any action we deem necessary to enforce this Policy, including but not limited to suspending or terminating your access to the Website, removing any content that violates this Policy, and reporting any illegal activities or violations of this Policy to the appropriate authorities.
If you become aware of any violations of this Policy, please report them to us immediately. We will investigate all reports and take appropriate action to address any violations.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.