Middle School Espresso
DIRECT TRADE COFFEE
Looking for a rich medium espresso with toffee & cocoa notes and dried fruit acidity. Middle School is roasted as a medium espresso to highlight these characteristics and is the culmination of our search for the richest and smoothest espresso we can create. We work daily to improve it, always seeking the perfect balance of richness and acidity.
18 grams of freshly ground coffee / Timer for 28 - 32 seconds / Pull 37 - 39 grams of liquid espresso / Grouphead at 200 - 201°F / 9 bars at machine gauge
- Name: Guatemala La Danta
- Producer: Vides Family
- Country: Guatemala
- Region: La Libertad, Huehuetenango
- Elevation: 1300 -1600 ma.s.l.
- Variety: Caturra, Bourbon
- Processing Method: Washed
- Roast Level: Medium Espresso Roast