To help protect the health and wellbeing of our staff, customers and the community, we have made some changes to the way that our cafes are operating.
(Updated November 2020)
- All orders will be on a take-out only basis - all food and drinks will be served in single-use packaging.
- No cash. We're only accepting card payments, and recommend contactless.
- Social distancing will be in effect for customers and staff - please follow the floor markers or staff directions while inside.
- We will have designated entry and exit points.
- Staff will all be wearing appropriate PPE including masks and gloves.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for customers to use on entry.
- Enhanced sanitization protocols in place throughout the cafe.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory while indoors.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.