Updated: June 30, 2021
To help protect the health and wellbeing of our staff, customers and the community, we have altered the way that our cafes are operating.
As of July 1st, 2021, our cafes will be operating in the following way:
- All orders will be on a take-out only basis - all food and drinks will continue to be served in single-use packaging.
- No cash. We're currently only accepting card payments and recommend contactless.
- Social distancing will be in effect for customers and staff - please follow the floor markers or staff directions while inside.
- We will have designated entrances and exits.
- Staff will all be wearing masks to continue to help keep our space as safe as possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for customers to use on entry.
- Enhanced sanitization protocols in place throughout the cafe.
- Customer masks are highly recommended while inside the cafe.
This safety plan is reviewed on a monthly basis. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.