Updated: December 2021
To help protect the health and wellbeing of our staff, customers and the community, we have altered the way that our cafes are operating.
- All orders will be on a take-out only basis - all food and drinks will continue to be served in single-use packaging. We will be accepting clean personal cups with a contactless system. Your barista will direct you.
- No cash. We're currently only accepting card payments and recommend contactless.
- If you are sick, we ask that you don't visit us until you are feeling better.
- Please continue to social distance and follow direction markers.
- Staff will all be wearing masks to continue to help keep our space as safe as possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for customers to use on entry.
- Enhanced sanitization protocols in place throughout the cafe.
- Masks are mandatory while inside our cafes (unless seated at a table to consume food and drink). If you require a mask, please ask a staff member.
This safety plan is reviewed on a monthly basis. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.