FLORAL · CLEAN · SWEET
A light roast espresso.
DOWNLOAD OUR COFFEE CARD
If you're looking for an incredibly sweet, clean espresso with floral notes and bright acidity, this is definitely for you. Epic is roasted on the lighter side to highlight these characteristics.
Epic Espresso is the culmination of our search for the sweetest and most complex espresso we can create. We work every day to improve it, always looking for the perfect balance of sweetness and acidity.
To see our straightforward approach to making delicious espresso, click here.
As of May 14, 2019 Epic Espresso consists of:
- Castillo, Colombia
- 1400-1600 m.a.s.l
For all espresso we recommend the following parameters (for an 18g VST Precision Filter Basket):
- 18 grams of freshly ground coffee
- Timer for 28 - 32 seconds
- Pull 37 - 39 grams of liquid espresso
- Grouphead at 200° F
- 9 bars at machine gauge
- Producer: Smallholder Farmers
- Country: Colombia
- Region: Huila
- Elevation: 1400-1600 m.a.s.l
- Variety: Castillo, Colombia
- Harvest Year: 2018
- Roast Level: Light Espresso Roast