Gabi Master A Brewer
Heat-resistant material and easy to clean. The Gabi Master A is a precise and consistent brewing tool that will help you make a barista-quality cup of coffee with ease!
This easy to use device has a precisely calculated opening made at the center of the water bottle and a "waterspout" that makes numerous light water drops while evenly disperses them over a large area of ground coffee. This method replicates the same principle and effect of manual drip coffee making, ensuring every drink delivered is consistent and delicious. Simply ground your coffee and put into your paper wave filter and pour hot water for a delicious cup of coffee.
Comes with a water bottle, water spout, dripper and a multi drip saucer.
Dimensions: 14cm x 14 cm x 12.2 cm
Filter Recommendation: Gabi Paper Wave Filters or similar filter with a wave and flat bottom.
- Pre-wet filter with hot water.
- Place Gabi + decanter onto the scale. Add 16g ground coffee into the filter.
- Tare Scale & start time.
* Tip: Use hotter water than typical to compensate for the travel time of the water.
- Gently pour 30g of hot water over the coffee.
- Gently agitate the bed with a spoon to ensure all grounds are wet.
- Place the top of Gabi back onto the bottom half.
- Add remaining water (240g) into the brewer making sure not to overflow.
- Aim for an even flat bed of coffee after brewing.
- Stir your brew before drinking and enjoy!
- If the coffee tastes weak, thin or sour = grind finer.
- if the coffee tastes bitter, harsh or dry = grind coarser.